background img

Mình sẽ chia sẻ cách nấu các món ăn của Nhật và việt Nam mà mình biết @_@. Hãy theo dõi blog mình mỗi ngày nhé T_T

English lesson 23 - To be Able to ...

 Hello everyone, I came back again. 

Long time no write because I had a flu for 2 weeks.

I'm taking medicine now and I fell better . 

Today let's learn with " Tobe able to V ... "


1. Newwords:

English

Japanese

Vietnamese

chart

グラフ、表

đồ họa, bảng

research

研究

nghiên cứu

tool

ツール

công cụ

introduce oneself

自己紹介

giới thiệu bản thân

solve

解決する

giải quyết

repair

修理する

sửa

math

数学

toán học

drive

運転する

lái xe

machine

機械

máy móc

perfect

完璧

hoàn hảo

 





2. Grammars:

You can use the bellow of structure when you want to describe Abilities

S + tobe + able to + V + O

Examples:

※ I am able to use this computer 

私はこのパソコンを使うことが出来る。

Tôi có thể sử dụng máy tính này

 ※ Are you able to understand him ?

あなたは彼の事を理解することができますか

Bạn có hiểu anh ấy không

※ My son is able to solve that exercise.

息子はその宿題を解決することが出来る。

Con trai của tôi có thể giải quyết bài tập đó


0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

MÓN NGON DỄ LÀM

Language